We are not just a Tax Preparation business. We also provide full accounting services including payroll services with all the associated reports to state and local governments, bookkeeping on a monthly, quarterly basis, or as needed, and records clean up services.
- George Mathew, E.A, M.S (Accounting), 39 years of accounting experience as Accountant, Financial manager, Financial analyst and Tax accountant.
- Binu David, Payroll Manager
- Peter Joseph, Admin. Assistant
- Annie Ninan, Payroll / Tax Specialist
- Artiben Patel, Accounting Services Specialist
- Gins Mathew, Office Manager
- George Maragelis, Accounting Services Specialist
Affiliations & Professional Memberships
- National Conference of CPA Practitioners
- American Payroll Association
- Enrolled agent with IRS
- Bustleton Business Association (BBA)
- National Society of Accountants
- Better Business Bureau
- Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants
- NE Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
Want to learn more? Call us at 215-464-3100. We’ll set up an introductory appointment to meet at your convenience – and at no cost to you – so we can begin getting acquainted.
Enrolled Agents… America’s Tax Experts
An enrolled agent (EA) is a federally authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and is empowered by the US Department of the Treasury to represent Tax payers for audits, collection and appeals before all administrative levels of the IRS. EA’s can practice tax in all 50 states.