With our fast ITIN Services, we are authorized by the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) to help US residents and US non-residents with ITIN. We can also help their spouses and dependents to apply for an individual taxpayer identification number (“TIN").
Who must apply for an ITIN?
If you earn income in the United States but you do not have or are not qualified for a Social Security Number, Affordable Accounting & Tax Solutions can help you to apply for an ITIN and file tax returns.
We can help you to prepare the ITIN application for a fee of $35.
Contact our office today to get started (Tel: 215-475-9900).
Why you need an ITIN?
- It serves as your identification number for filing your federal taxes.
- Allows you to get a refund from your income withheld by the IRS, if you qualify.
- Helps you to file your taxes and claim dependents you support in the U.S., Mexico or Canada.
- You may be able to open a bank account with an ITIN.
What do you need to apply for an ITIN?
- A complete IRS Form W-7
- A U.S. federal income tax return
- Your Passport
TWO of the following documents: (including at least one identification with photo and one identification from your country):
- National identification card (Must be current, and contain name, photo, current address, date of birth and expiration date)
- US Driver’s License
- Civil Birth Certificate
- Foreign Driver’s license
- US State identification card
- Foreign Voter’s registration card
- US Military registration card
- Foreign Military registration card
- US visa (to prove ineligibility for an SSN)
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) photo identification
- Medical records (for dependents under 14 years old only)
- School records (dependents and /or students under 25 years old only).
Our Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) Services:
Apply for an ITIN and keep your original documents!
You can apply for an ITIN and we, as the Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA), will verify your supporting documents and issue a Certificate of Accuracy (CoA). The benefit is that you do not need to send original documents to IRS. We will submit copies of your documents, along with your ITIN application, to the IRS for you. The fee for this service is $30 (per application). Service fees quoted are based on the assumption that we will prepare your tax return for which you will pay our preparation fees separately (as low as $95.00 per return). Any additional services will be charged separately.
Applying for an ITIN for you, your spouse, and your dependents, can be completed when you prepare your tax return with us.